Do you know an older person who doesn’t get out much?
Why not tempt them to come along with you to the Welcome Café at the Kosmos Centre?
Free tea, coffee, biscuits, cakes, and, of course, the chance to have a chat.
Every Monday 10:00am -2:00pm
The Kosmos Centre is committed to improving the quality of life of all ethnic minority women, their families and their communities by encouraging their active participation in society.
We are based close to Kentish Town station and offer services to cater for a wide range of needs in the BME community.
- We also offer a range of health and well-being activities including
• Keep-Fit classes: Mobility and keep fit classes specially designed for older women.
• Art and craft classes for women with mental health issues.
• Gardening club: we encourage our women to participate in gardening on our roof garden.
• Walking groups: weather permitting we organise weekly groups to local parks and places of interest.
… plus lots, lots more including advice, legal advice and advocacy.
Five minutes walk from Kentish Town Station. Nearest buses 88, 134, 214, 393.